July 20th Update - Letter From Mrs. Price
Hello Logan Marching Chieftain Band Families!
1) As you are probably aware of, the Parade of the Hills and the Millersport Sweetcorn Festival have been cancelled this year.
2) The decision on fall sports has not yet been decided. With that being said, we will postpone our start up date for pre camp to Aug. 3 with two weeks (Aug. 3-7 and Aug. 10-14) of 8:30 - noon rehearsals. Our traditional band camp will not take place as there is no way we can successfully maintain the safety of 100+ band members and staff with social distancing, disinfecting our rehearsal areas, etc. for eleven hours each day. Once we get the guidance on fall sports, I will be able to give more specific information.
3) When we start up, each band student will need to turn in the COVID 19 Pledge form that be on the Logan Band Booster website soon. This will need to be turned in BEFORE you are allowed to participate in pre-camp! (Pledge Form Link)
4) Please have all of your music printed off BEFORE pre camp begins!
5) Tri County band students and any LHSD students - if you have any trouble logging into your lhsd account, please contact the help desk. It is imperative that you (all band students) can log in and get to google classroom.
6) I will be back in touch soon! GO BAND!